Free regular quality checks are provided to customers using our coffee brands.
During our quality check visit we check the following
- Steam Wands - Making sure they are clean and not leaking.
- Espresso Amount – Making sure your coffee machine is making the correct size of espresso.
- Grinder Dosage – Making sure your grinder is dispensing the correct amount of coffee.
- Brewing Time - Making sure your espresso is being made to the correct timing. Not too long or too short.
- Group Heads – Making sure the group heads are clean and not leaking.
- Handles – Making sure the handles and filter plates are clean and not leaking.
- Cleaning Products – Making sure the customer has all the cleaning products required for keeping your machine in tip top condition.
- Coffee Count – Just checking how much coffee your machine is producing. This will highlight if grinder blades need replaced or water filters changed.
- Equipment Condition – Present state of machine.